Indochine Palace Hotel is a superb property that blends Vietnamese culture and colonial atmosphere, emanating elegance and class. Surrounded by the lush exotic garden, the hotel has set an outstanding landmark in Hue with new standards of excellence.
This modern property is conveniently located in downtown Hue, with major attractions surrounding the area such as the Perfume River, shops, banks, markets, and parks. The hotel is conveniently located just 15 minutes away from the airport, while at the same time you can easily access the city center. There are a total of 222 rooms and suites, each uniquely created with special features depending on your taste.
Its luxuriously appointed rooms are spacious starting from 35sqm, highlighted by its 42-inch plasma television and a new generation open bathroom concept. The cosmetics and toiletries carry the exclusive Indochine Palace fragrance. The graphics on every item in the room, from the matchboxes to the in-room dining, reflect the attention to detail that Indochine Palace has paid to all its services and facilities.
- A superb property that blends Vietnamese culture and colonial atmosphere, emanating elegance and class.
- Less than 2 km away are local attractions including Truong Tien Bridge, Dong Ba Market, and Hue Museum of Royal Fine Arts. The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Phu Bai International Airport.
- Surrounded by lush exotic gardens that make it an outstanding landmark in Hue, setting new standards of excellence that is difficult to match by any hotel in Vietnam
- Guestrooms open to a balcony with city, lake or pool views and feature a fireplace. These are designed with the Indochine opulence and inspired by the subdued elegance of a Noble House.
- A flat-screen TV and private bathroom with separate bathtub and shower are included.
- An outdoor pool, night club and 5 dining options are some of the facilities available.